This pretty much sums up what I feel about the new XBox.
Injustice: Gods Among Us
More like Kal Reeger, FemShep, Ashley Williams reunion
nintendrunk: Marshmallow Vodka Kirby
Ingredients (makes 3):
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder or agar powder for vegetarians
1/4 cup + 3 oz. chilled marshmallow vodka
1/6 cup cold water (2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons)
1/2 cup sugar
1/6 cup light corn syrup
2 large egg whites at room temperature
Small pinch of salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup corn starch
Directions: Hold on to your warp stars! This recipe is a bit complex.
- Combine the powdered sugar and corn starch together in a bowl;
- Coat the insides of both the tops and bottoms a spherical ice cube molds (such as these) with a thin layer vegetable shortening, add some of the powdered sugar/starch mixture and shake so that the inside surfaces of the mold are well coated; return any unused powder to the bowl and set aside to use later;
- Sprinkle the gelatin or agar powder over 1/4 cup of cold marshmallow vodka in a bowl;
- Attach a candy thermometer to a small saucepan; add the water, sugar, and corn syrup. Stir the ingredients a few times then turn the stove to medium-high;
- Using the whisk attachment, beat the egg whites in an electric mixer on slow until frothy, then add a touch of salt;
- Once the syrup mixture gets to about 210°F, turn the speed on the electric mixer up to fast;
- After the syrup gets to 245°F, carefully pour it into the mixer;
- As the egg white and syrup mixture is whipping, add the agar/gelatin and vodka;
- Add the vanilla extract and 4-5 drops of red food dye; continue whipping until the outside of the mixing bowl is cool and the mixture has grown 2-3 times its original size;
- Pour the marshmallow mixture into the greased and powdered bottoms of the molds (there should be enough for 3, but the molds come in sets of two - so maybe make 2 Kirbys and 1 Ditto?) to the fill line, packing it down gently; add the mold tops and store at room temperature;
- Once the marshmallows are set (6+ hours) take the Kirbys out of their molds and coat them lightly in the leftover corn starch/powdered sugar mixture;
- Fill a culinary syringe with about an ounce of marshmallow vodka (2 tablespoons) and inject it a little bit at a time into one of your Kirbys at various depths; refill and repeat with the other marshmallows (inject in rough or uneven parts of your marshmallows rather than on the smooth parts);
- The marshmallows might leak a little bit so store them on a paper towl on top of a plate until they’re relatively dry;
- Take a pinch of the corn starch/powdered sugar mixture and add a splash of water and a drop of red dye; mix it with a spoon, then use a toothpick to apply Kirby’s cheeks; do likewise for his eyes but with 2-3 drops of blue dye; and
- Serve on a yellow cocktail napkin cut into the shape of a warp star.
A note from the creator:“Hiiiii!” This is our take on a Jello shot. The marshmallow recipe is based on this one, which is great as it is… but then we found a way to make them look like Kirby and fit about a shot’s worth of vodka into each 2.5 inch marshmallow. Inhale them! Copy Kirby’s drunk & friendly ability! Spit them at your enemies!
The description above worked with unflavored gelatin; if you’re using a vegetarian substitute, you may need to make certain small adjustments.
Created and photographed by Nintendrunk. Thanks for the submission!
REALLY LONG UNSKIPPABLE CUTSCENES BEFORE BOSS BATTLES THAT U KEEP LOSING
DID YOU MEAN:
OMG THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT COMES TO MIND WHEN I THINK ABOUT THIS BHJRAJSKLHLIBZKIE
FLOATING IN SPACE
FLYCAM YOU ARE DRUNK
LAUGHING SO HARD I’M CRYING
This is the funniest glitch that has EVER HAPPENED TO ME in a video game ever. I was laughing so hard there were tears streaming down my face.
Lifescouts: Video Games Badge
If you have this badge, reblog it and share your story! Look through the notes to read other people’s stories.
Click here to buy this badge physically (ships worldwide).
Lifescouts is a badge-collecting community of people who share real-world experiences online.
Obviously, since I’ve turned into a Mass Effect fanatic.
Also play Assassin’s Creed, Left 4 Dead, Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty, Bioshock, Dead Space, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Fable II…
i forgot to post this yesterday but i need like everyone to know this asap
origin is having a huge anniversary sale on every mass effect game for PC until march 12th
so… if you were planning on getting it for PC, now is the fuckin time
Everyone who doesn’t play Mass Effect and who follows me, DO IT DO IT
Dear future husband… this is totally acceptable.
Always reblog, this set up is beautiful.
Am I the only one who thinks the TV is a little small?
May have re-blogged before, but fuck it.
No, really. I would make sweet love to that set up.
This is so right
I THINK I JUST CAME
*GRABBY HANDS LIKE YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW!*