Me either…. Weird… Never noticed.
That’d be my dream job. Then again I do voice work so….
omg sudden realization. Well, fuck!
cissexists keep bringing up the fact that trans* people only make up a little bit of the world’s population but then they start whining about cisphobia like how can cisphobia be real if there’s only a few people actively hating cis ppl like how are u oppressed lmao
Oh my god, whoever hasn’t read the character dossiers you unlock in The Lair of the Shadow Broker needs to educate themselves.
- Grunt likes to look up dinosaurs and sharks on the extranet.
- Tali installed “Nerve-Stim Pro” to her suit. Then deleted it. Then reinstalled it. Then deleted it. Then installed “Nerve-Stim Pro: Deluxe Edition.
- Thane has extensive instructions on his preferred method of executing each species. For Krogans it simply says “Bomb.”
- Kasumi writes poetry about Jacob.
- Jacob watches Old Yeller: Centennial Remastered Edition while he works out.
- Miranda apparently uses a dating site called iPartner.
- Mordin acts in plays and has guest starred in educational children’s shows.
- Jack watched a recording of the first Normandy’s crash, then watched an instructional video on how to use the new Normandy’s escape pods. Twice. She also submits poetry to Galactic Poetry Monthly under the name “Jacqueline Nought”- a synonym for Jack Zero.
- What does Zaeed plan to do with the money Cerberus is paying him? “Hell, maybe I should just buy a ship full of explosives and commit suicide by Omega. Easiest retirement plan I’ve come up with so far.”
- Garrus’ visor is custom made to play music during firefights and has his squad’s names carved into it. Sidonis’ is scratched out.
- The Illusive Man has sex with celebrities ALL THE TIME.
Seriously. extranet histories reveal a lot about your crew members.
"do they have Bagel Wars?"
my mom is watching cupcake wars on tv and my dad had that to say ^^
"tumblr attacks anybody w a different opinion"
the only ‘different opinions’ im seeing are racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic statements that get criticized for being nasty as hell and then the op starts crying abt freedom of speech
thats not attacking someone for their opinion thats trying to alert someone theyre being a piece of shit and then them being further of a piece of shit by getting defensive about it like cmon
the doctor is an alien who travels in a police box and has two hearts and turns into a different person every few years and has been alive for nearly a millennium
are you really going to justify that it’s impossible for them to be anything other than a white british man when they aren’t even from this solar system much less england
i love the mako but for real how are you gonna give me a tank that can’t climb mountains and then require me to do a bunch of side quests where the entire level is mountains.
if a man tells your to “shut up about feminism” then you get full support from me to kick him in the fucking balls with a steel-tipped boot
“To me, Synthesis is exactly the same thing as what the Reapers did to the Collectors.”
no but really i think the “you guys are taking this way too seriously it’s just a fictional character” argument is my faaaavorite
we’re all on a blogging website to talk about fictional characters and video games
there is no higher ground in this situation
- Wrex repeatedly talks about hating turians, salarians, and the Council in general and is willing to start anther war over territory if Bakara doesn’t live
- Kaidan is pretty flippant to Wrex about “not being what he expected him to be” and can be persuaded to be xenophobic by players
- Garrus fought with Wrex repeatedly about the genophage, and generally believes it’s necessary.
- Mordin considered krogans naturally cruel and brutal but was shocked that his assistant could be too
- Miranda, Jacob, and just about everyone in Cerberus works for an actively anti-alien terrorist organization
- Tali is willing to eradicate the geth and cover up the fact that her father tortured them for warfare.
- Javik is… Javik
- Grunt shares daydreams about pulling apart turian skulls
- Pressly initially dislikes having aliens onboard at all
- the only one
- with problematic opinions